CREW Wednesday Row 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

CREW Wednesday Row 2 pm - Langstone FB or MB

Hi Guys,

Meet at the Mill 1.30 pm to assist with Gladys and 2 pm for the row.

We are Sixteen and will be taking three galleys OR two galleys and Gladys.

Light winds suggest that Langstone Harbour will be the destination with a trip to the Ferry Boat or Marina Bar.

CREW:

Skippers are in bold.

Galley One.
Rachel
Jackie
Jenny
Dee
Cheryl.

Would be a good combination of the two HRR ladies crews and which would enable some racing practice.

The rest of us can fill two galleys OR one galley and Gladys?

Chris P
Geoff
Matt
Ron
Marilyn
Steve Woods
Jane
Julia R
Steve R
Shahnaz
Andy Mac

We should be back at the Mill by 6 pm for a pint in the Oak.

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

ron and cheryl
Ron and Cheryl for this please Andy ~ Cheers

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Yes please Andy

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Jenny
Hi Andy
I'd like to join you
Thanks Jenny

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Andrew B
Thanks for this Andy
Andrew

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Hi Andy,
I'd love to join you guys if I can. I have a meeting early morning in Poole, so as long as it doesn't run on, I should be fine for 2pm.
But should I not get there in time, i'll make sure I'm around and in the bar for drinks at 6!!
Maybe I could have your mobile, so I can let you know how I'm doing on the day? Or mine is: 07415 634962

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Me too please Andy

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Marilyn
Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Andy, yes please. Cheers

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

No probs Andrew. It works well for me as well.

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

JaneDavy
Yes please- Jane

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Julia Rooke
Both Steve and me for this please Andy.  Julia

Yes please for me Andy if you have space
Thanks Jackie

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Andy Mac
Plenty of space Jackie for either a third galley or a Teifi / Salter Skiff.
Whatever the numbers.
Best

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Geoff 1/-
Back off holls. Count me in. Geoff

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Nigel
I'd like to come along as well, please Andy.
Thanks
PS if les decides to come along perhaps we could be 3 in a salter?

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Andy Mac
Hi Nigel
Excellent to hear from you and very happy that you appear to be making a speedy recovery.
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow and fingers crossed that numbers work to enable us to take a Salter out.
Best

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Liz and John
Two more please if possible.  Liz and John

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Hi Andy,
   Unfortunately I now have Canadian relatives turning up for lunch, so won't be able to come. (:(

Re: Extra mid week row Wednesday 2 pm

Andy Mac
Hey ho,

Never mind, lets try and get 15 seconds out on Saturday or Sunday, or both.
12