Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

Liz Walmsley
Please could I have some volunteers to make/bake/bring some cakes/goodies for the Blessing of the Boats on Easter Sunday.  Ceremony will be at 1200 so if you can bring them along a bit earlier than that it would be fab.  Colin will post more details about the event in due course.  Don’t forget to bring some cash for teas/coffees and yummy cakes too - income from the day will go to charity again.

Re: Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

Frances
I'll bring some cakes. Looking forward to it.

Re: Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

I will make a cake but not sure if we will attend - depends on teenage grandchildren!!!

Re: Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

BobbyClayton
I do my normal flapjacks, try find time to do a cake !

Re: Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

Liz CORDINER
I hope to come on Sunday and will bake a Victoria sponge cake for the party!

Re: Cakes for Blessing of the Boats Sun 17 April

My baking is rubbish, but if I make it to the day, I’m happy to buy/bring a cake (if that’s not cheating?!)