Cancelled too wet & windy - 15 Seconds Tuesday & Wednesday evenings

Cancelled too wet & windy - 15 Seconds Tuesday & Wednesday evenings

Hiya,

Matt, Andy and Josh would like to take 15 Seconds out from 5/5.30 pm Tuesday and Wednesday please?

If either day clashes with requirements of Christine and her GRR crew mates, we can take a Teifi.

Best

Re: Request to use 15 Seconds Tuesday & Wednesday evenings

Christine
Hi Andy, we maybe going out in 15seconds Tuesday at 6pmish, check here Tuesday incase it's not happening. Wednesday your OK, we are out again Thursday. Thank Christine

Re: Request to use 15 Seconds Tuesday & Wednesday evenings

Hi Christine
I'll check the thread for updates but if you take 15 secs Tuesday we will take a Teifi.