Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

michael
Meet at 10.30, arrive ESSC at 11.30.
We have 12 signed up so Sweare Deep( better take the Celtic!!) and Langstone Lady.
HT is 1pm so we should have water to launch.
If there are more ESSC members than can fit in their new boat we can take them out for a spin.
A great day ahead, a new rowboat in the harbour.
Michael

Re: Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

Mo Evans
I can’t row on Sunday Michael I’m really sorry, I’ve strained my arm again -tripped up - and I’m really cross!  I will meet everyone at Slipper.

Mo

Re: Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

michael
Mo, Thanks for letting me know, and take care, we will enjoy seeing you there. Michael

Re: Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

michael
Crews for Celtic launch party
Langstone Lady
Steph
Keith
Vernon
Susan
Mike Ballard
Julie

Sweare Deep
Claire
Marion
Marilyn
Lesley
Michael (me)

See you in the morning, weather looks calm and cool.
Michael

Hi Michael, really sorry, all our roads are now blocked off for the Great South run so I can’t get out of town. Apologies, hope it goes well. Really sorry to have missed it..

Re: Celtic ESSC Sun launch party. Meet 10.30

michael
Mike, all OK thanks for letting me know. Michael