Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Hi all, as there are now four Celtic Longboats in Chichester Harbour , Chichester Yacht Club's rowing section are proposing a day of Celtic Longboat racing. They are planning Mens, Ladies and Mixed races from about 10.30 till 3pm on Sat 10th December.  They would like to know if we are interested in taking part. Please post if you would like to be involved.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Alison b
Yes please...would love to take part.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Yes please for me, very interested.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Yes please. Sue

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Paul Bennett
Thanks Rachel - I would be interested in taking part.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Claire Tomlinson
I’d be interested
Claire

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Karen Bakovljev
yes please, Karen B

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Would like to be considered please.

Tim

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Colin McPhee
Dear Rachel

I would love to be involved

Sorry spent most of yesterday evening making sure Mikes tent did not blow away

Cheers C
Rachel wrote
Hi all, as there are now four Celtic Longboats in Chichester Harbour , Chichester Yacht Club's rowing section are proposing a day of Celtic Longboat racing. They are planning Mens, Ladies and Mixed races from about 10.30 till 3pm on Sat 10th December.  They would like to know if we are interested in taking part. Please post if you would like to be involved.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

MartinS
I'm up for that Rachel.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Vernon Seddon
Please put my name down for this.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Me too

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Ron and Cheryl for this please.

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

KeithY
Always keen for a bit of racing so yes please

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Chris Murray
Hi Rachel - I would be interested. Chris

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Lynn Murray
Hi Rachel, if there’s space I would be interested

Re: Celtic Longboat racing Chichester 10th December

Tina Way
Banned User
I would be interested Rachel but can't make it until 1115 so would depend on the time of the races.  If men's is first perhaps I could join you?

Thanks
Tina