Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

We have received the invitation below from the rowing club at Itchenor.  Please could you post if you are interested in taking part and, if the weather allows, we will make arrangements to tow Sweare Deep over and take part.

Hi All Fellow Harbour Clubs

Please can you all bring your Celtic Longboats and crews to Itchenor to compete in our Celtic Longboat Winter Regatta on Sat 20th Jan?

We are planning to run a series of twelve 2 Celtic races over a 2km course started and finished from our jetty. This format proved popular with the Swift Quads last week. Part of the plan is that crews from other clubs or scratch crews can use each other's boats.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Tim and I are interested and can tow. There should be room for everyone with so many races!

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

I'd like to race please

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Alison b
I'd like to take part please.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Sounds good count me in.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Lynn Murray
Yes please for Chris and I.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Claire Tomlinson
I’m interested

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Heather Green
I’m interested to take part. Many thanks! Heather

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Karen Bakovljev
I am interested too

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Vernon Seddon
Interested to take part if there is space.

Vernon

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Yes please for me, I’ll be fine to get back to racing and training by then!

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
It's a yes please from me.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Dave & Josie
Dave and I would be interested if there is space. Haven’t raced before so won’t be offended if you think it wouldn’t be suitable! 🤔

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Ann Carroll
Yes please for me

Ann C

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Caroline M
Yes please for Colin and I.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

JessHarley
Hi Rachel, yes please from me.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Steph Savill
Hi Rachel

I would like to have a go please if there is a space.

Thanks Steph

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Julie Carter
Yes please I am interested.

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Celtic Winter Regatta at Itchenor Sat 20th January

Susan mccarthy
Yes please Phil I am interested
12