Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

I have received this invitation from Alison Bents. I am away but would anyone like to organise/do this , it does sound like an amazing offer?

There will be a Salute to The Late Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor on Monday 19th September.
Matthew asked me to mention this to you in case Langstone Cutters wish to bring boats to accompany Gloriana.
(Slip is available at Clewer, by the bridge, with plenty of space for trailers to be left (vehicles must go to paid car park)
All the best
Alison

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Claire Tomlinson
I’d love to do this if possible??

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Yes Lesley and I would like to go, we can tow up Langstone Lady.

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

tombennettx@gmail.com
I like to go so please add me in.

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Rachel, I have rounded up one boatful of the usual suspects and would like to take LL can you send more details thanks, Michael

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Joan
Yes please for me if space in car.

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Perfect you have a crew and a tower I will let Alison know and ask for more info

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

john d. pearce
Hi All
Gutted cannot go ass too soon after eye op.  This was the reach of the Thames where I first found there was nothing better to "than messing about in boats".
Have a good one
john D.

Re: Chance to accompany Gloriana for Salute on Monday 19th

Margaret
An amazing opportunity - hope it goes well, would love to be involved but have my granddaughter with me that day