Christmas Dinner 15th December

Colin McPhee
 Dear Happy Rowers

I would like to express our Thanks to Claire and Sue for organising the Christmas Dinner last night . We had 43 very cheerful members who all had a great time . It was great someone took this on and a first in recent times for the Cutters.

 Huge Big Thank You and have a Happy Christmas and looking forward to a Rowing 2023

Best Wishes

Colin

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

Liz Walmsley
and a big thank you from me too.  Lovely evening, great company, great food and brilliantly organised.

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

Steve F
Yes, ditto, thanks so much ... was so great seeing everyone, having a chat, and the food was amazing too!  Hope to see you out on the water soon!  Have a great Christmas and New Year.  Steve and Ally
Tim

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

Tim
Totally agree, great idea Matt and excellent all round, thank you all!

Tim

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

It was my pleasure to throw the idea out there and gather some interest, but it would never of happened without the determination and perseverance in my absence of both Claire and Sue….it’s both of them you owe your thanks to for such a great and lovely evening we all spent together as the great club we are.

It was so lovely to see so many friends, and rowing colleagues all under one roof, for just one night of the year. We need to make this a regular thing with the Royal Oak..and all being together for a great catch up and using their great facilities a lot more, as they want to sponsor us more and become our “club house” in the future. All other clubs locally have this kind of sponsorship, now it’s our turn.

I look forward to a great diary full of travelling trips and great rows at home with you all
If I don’t see you before, I wish you and yours an amazing Christmas and a very Happy New Year full of lots more great rowing together!
In the mean time, I hope Santa brings you all, all you hope for!! 😉

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

Dave & Josie
We had a lovely evening, thank you! So well organised and great food. As newcomers looking forward to joining rows in 2023.

Re: Christmas Dinner 15th December

Margaret
It was a lovely evening, thank you everyone