Christmas meal on 14th December fully booked

Christmas meal on 14th December fully booked

Sue Loveridge
We have had a wonderful response and 66 people signed up for 14th December.  I am afraid that is as many as The Royal Oak can accommodate.
If those who have not paid £10 pp deposit could do so to confirm their places.
Looking forward to it. Sue and Claire

Re: Christmas meal on 14th December fully booked

KeithY
Embarrassingly late but if a space pops free can I join. Happy to pay deposit etc

Re: Christmas meal on 14th December fully booked

Lesley Grainger
Hi Sue,
I am a new member to the Cutters but also a member of CRAC. I would really like to come to the Christmas meal on 14/12/23 so if a place becomes free let me know. If not, I'm happy to just come along for a drink.
Thanks
Lesley Grainger