Clothing is here

Christine
If you asked me for an item of clothing, the order is here. I am about until Sunday evening.  Either knock or call 07790392981. Or see me rowing.
Sorry Richard Harrison your waffle weave top isn't ordered yet.  Any other clothing needs let me know, make sure you are knitted out for the GRR.
Thanks Christine

Re: Clothing is here

Andy Mac
Hi Christine

How much are extra large t/shirts please , having partially incinerated one of my two when compound clearing?

Also how much are the bright multi blue coloured mid layer tops the like of which Martin bought a couple of weeks ago please?  Xtra large.

Thanks, Best

Re: Clothing is here

Peter O'Sullivan
Hi Christine
I am rowing next on w/e Saturday 30th July. Are you around then. Thx. PeterO' 07710035722

Regards & thanks
Peter O'Sullivan
07710035722

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 3:25 PM +0200, "Christine [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you asked me for an item of clothing, the order is here. I am about until Sunday evening.  Either knock or call 07790392981. Or see me rowing.
Sorry Richard Harrison your waffle weave top isn't ordered yet.  Any other clothing needs let me know, make sure you are knitted out for the GRR.
Thanks Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Clothing-is-here-tp8508.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Clothing is here

Jenny
Hi Christine
Dave needs to get some kit, we are down for the Saturday row so perhaps we can pop in either before or after?
Thanks
Jenny

Re: Clothing is here

Hi Andy, the tshirts are £18 the bright blue waffle weave top is £33. Haven't looked if they are in stock as not at home on this reply. But if they are not I can order again.

Hi Peter. I'm not there that Saturday, but will be the Sunday. I'm about this weekend.  You will get it soon.

Hi Jenny, yes I'm on the Saturday row so can sort out.  Is Dave coming down to row Sunday?

Re: Clothing is here

Jenny
Yes Dave and me are there on Saturday and Sunday, see you at the weekend.

Re: Clothing is here

Hi Christine,
Please could I order a medium t-shirt, and also a medium vest.
Let me know what I owe you, and I'll put the money through your door over next couple of days.
Thanks very much
Matt