Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Nigel
The weather for this week's Saturday row is forecast to be fairly good, with winds of about 9 mph from ENE and with bright sunshine (XC Weather) or very cloudy (interpolated MET Office), but with low probability of rain.
We shall gather at 1-15 and then decide on whether we go for a Caffeine and Carbohydrate fix, or give the GRR hounds a run for their money.
 Either way, come dressed for the weather and don't forget that just because it is getting cooler doesn't mean that you may not need sun protection and water!
Please indicate, below, if you are likely to be coming (- and if there are any other factors that I may need to take into consideration).

Morning:-
  Very cloudy
  18°C         ENE 9mph
  Feels Like: 19°C
Afternoon:-                                                                  HW CHI Bar 15:11 4.9 metres, range 4.0 metres
  Very cloudy (or bright sun if you believe XC Weather)
  20°C         ENE 9mph gusting to 22mph
  Feels Like: 22°C
Evening:-
  Very cloudy
  17°C         ENE 9mph

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Geoff
Hi Nigel. I will join you on Saturday. Geoff

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Richard Harrison
Hi Nigel and Geoff
If no one else signs up for the Saturday row - would you like to combine with 3 of team Mabel (Jenny, Sue and myself) and row in Mabel.  Our idea was to go down the harbour and back.
cheers

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Dear all, I would happy to join either an excursion or a training row with Richard et al.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Me too, either in Mabel or the excursion.

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

I am up for a row but I think it will be with The Langstone Ladies! M

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Hi Nigel, Marcus and I would like to join in on your row.

Re: Club Excursion Row on SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER at 1-15pm

Celia
Please can I join in too?
I'd love to row with you.