Club kit

KateM
Hi Christine I'd like to get a T shirt and hat. What is the best way to do that? Hopefully I've got that right and u r the kit person? Thanks Kate

Re: Club kit

Christine
Hi Kate, yes the right person. You can either ask me when I'm at a row, or call 07790392981 and drop by to collect.  If I haven't a Tshirt in your size I'm ordering around the end of this week.  I have caps and beanies.
Thanks Christine

Re: Club kit

Dee
I need a vest and top please Christine , size enormous .....
Thank you

Re: Club kit

Yes Dee your on my list.

Re: Club kit

KateM
Hi Christine sorry I forgot to check for messages recently and I'm now away in Scotland for the week. I'll give u a ring about kit when I'm back

Re: Club kit

alison kidd
If it's not too late, a large vest for me please Christine,

Thanks
Alison

Re: Club kit

Lesley Kent
May I also have a vest and a top if possible please.  Size L.  Many thanks, Lesley

Re: Club kit

Clothes order went in morning of 24th June.  Lesley pretty sure I've covered your request in the order.  Will post when it's back with me, anyone else That forgot to ask I have tried to restock in the most popular sizes, so don't hesitate to ask or post your requests.
Thanks Christine

Re: Club kit

Lesley Kent
Thank you! Lesley