Cockershell Refund

Karen Bakovljev
As we are all aware the Cockershell Challange was resheduled to the 28th September.
I understand that some of you are unable to make the new date 28th September. I propose that those that can't make the new date, for their funds to be reallocated to Pin money (equates to 7 rows). I will do this as a matter of course but if anyone prefers a refund, I am happy to do but I will need your bank details.

Re: Cockershell Refund

Mo Evans
Hi Karen, thank you, I’m happy to have a pin money top up.
Mo

Re: Cockershell Refund

Susan Wagg
Great idea, thanks.