Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Mike Gilbert
...a couple of people have asked for a Competent Great River Race Cox 'special' Workshop .... so Sunday 14th I plan to run a 2 hour session from 15.00-17.00, based on the Langstone side (HW 16.00), for Katherine, Paul and any others who may find themselves in the coxes seat and are not sure what to expect....  we could also use a handy crew to help them practice their skills... (This is free and not a precursor Competent Cox Course to becoming a Club Cox...) Mike

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Timp
Mike

I would be happy to do be part of a crew and would benefit from the briefing too. I am also "handy" as I live nearby

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Grahaml
I would like to join you please.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 1, 2014, at 10:08 AM, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

...a couple of people have asked for a Competent Great River Race Cox 'special' Workshop .... so Sunday 14th I plan to run a 2 hour session from 15.00-17.00, based on the Langstone side (HW 16.00), for Katherine, Paul and any others who may find themselves in the coxes seat and are not sure what to expect....  we could also use a handy crew to help them practice their skills... (This is free and not a precursor Competent Cox Course to becoming a Club Cox...) Mike

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Competent-Great-River-Race-Cox-workshop-tp2150.html

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Just a nudge to put this kind offer back up the top of the list.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Hi Tim thanks for this but I get back from Canada on Mon 15th :-)

"Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just a nudge to put this kind offer back up the top of the list.

Cheers

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Competent-Great-River-Race-Cox-workshop-tp2150p2240.html

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

I'd be happy to row (and listen) for your cox event, Mike.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Room for one more, Mike? Seems I will be coxing after all!
M x

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Louise
Me too please

Re: Competent Great River Race Cox... workshop

Yes Marion, see you tomorrow..

On 12 September 2014 18:53, Marion [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Room for one more, Mike? Seems I will be coxing after all!
M x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Competent-Great-River-Race-Cox-workshop-tp2150p2298.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre