Completing Coxswain Training

Mike Gilbert
There are a number of Cutters who have started Coxswain training and I am hoping to sign-off over the summer.

Elizabeth Economides; Joan Saywood; Clair Tomlinson; Anne de Potier; Maureen and Peter Reed; Sue Loveridge; Tessa Collins and Jacky Griffin.

Can you find a time and crew to have me observe you on the water?

Mike

Re: Completing Coxswain Training

Claire Tomlinson
Mike I haven’t done any coxing since that course.
Feel I need to do get some practice in first!

Re: Completing Coxswain Training

Anne3
I'm very sorry Mike I can't see myself doing any rowing until the middle of August at the earliest, so please coumt me out for now. Many thanks Anne

Re: Completing Coxswain Training

Pete Reed
Hi Mike

We are going to be away until nearly end July so may be able to do something in August.

However Maureen will need to practise a fair bit first as she is not confident with it at all.

Pete