Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Mike Gilbert
Conservancy Day 29th October: LAR has a project to help the Conservancy Management team (40 people) run a morning of team building and a rowing 'experience'. I plan to have 2 groups, one in the Langstone Hotel brainstorming about the future of the Conservancy; the other on the water learning to row, then switch.

It all helps build our reputation with the Conservancy - who, incidentally, have just granted the Gig Club £3,000 matched funding from their sustainability fund.

I need at least 20 seats in boats and am planning to use 2 Gigs, 2 Skiffs and possibly a Galley. I have some volunteers to help cox/row the Gigs, and Christine and Chris P, but I could use a couple of other rowers able to help with the Skiffs and a Galley. If anyone else is willing please let me know here or at mike@langstonerowing.co.uk.  I am planning to use Bembridge, OC1, OC2, Isis and Shearwater.

Mike

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Jackie Tutt
Hi Mike
I would be happy to come and help with this day.
Kr
Jackie

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Mike, available . Please confirm Cheers

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Hi Mike, Cheryl and I are available if required. What time and where please? ~ Ron

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Grahaml
I can help, just let me know time and place.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 22, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Conservancy Day 29th October: LAR has a project to help the Conservancy Management team (40 people) run a morning of team building and a rowing 'experience'. I plan to have 2 groups, one in the Langstone Hotel brainstorming about the future of the Conservancy; the other on the water learning to row, then switch.

It all helps build our reputation with the Conservancy - who, incidentally, have just granted the Gig Club £3,000 matched funding from their sustainability fund.

I need at least 20 seats in boats and am planning to use 2 Gigs, 2 Skiffs and possibly a Galley. I have some volunteers to help cox/row the Gigs, and Christine and Chris P, but I could use a couple of other rowers able to help with the Skiffs and a Galley. If anyone else is willing please let me know here or at [hidden email].  I am planning to use Bembridge, OC1, OC2, Isis and Shearwater.

Mike

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Conservancy-Day-29th-October-help-wanted-tp5873.html

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

That would be very helpful, thanks...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 22 October 2015 at 18:03, Steve Woods [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mike, available . Please confirm Cheers
[hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Conservancy-Day-29th-October-help-wanted-tp5873p5876.html

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Richard Harrison
Hi Mike
it's half term and I am around so I am would like to help

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Hi Mike, sorry but I am not now able to join you for this event. TP

Re: Conservancy Day 29th October: help wanted

Andrew B
Hi Graham, yes - it was found in the red compound and is now in Unit 3 I think....

On 29 October 2015 at 13:43, Grahaml [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Conservancy-Day-29th-October-help-wanted-tp5873p5931.html

Andrew Berry
02392 469139
Andrew