Cox training today

Pete Reed
Thank you so much for doing the training today Geoff

All four trainees came back so positive having had a fantastic experience and a great laugh.

Pete

Re: Cox training today

Anne3
Hear, hear! Thank you again very much. Anne.

Re: Cox training today

Pam P
Geoff, thanks for a great row.  Very informative and fabulous fun.  Us 4 ladies did our best to make you swear badly and you didn't! How??  A repeat soon please, it's definitely needed.

Re: Cox training today

Julie A
Yes, this was a really fun row and we learnt a lot. Many thanks to Geoff who obviously didn't realise what he was letting himself in for!
Let's have another one soon

Re: Cox training today

Gill
A really great afternoon thank you so much Geoff am so pleased I passed with flying colours do hope you weren’t too stressed when you got in !🤦‍♀️