Coxwain courses - UPDATE FOR COX TRAINING 13/3/24. PLEASE READ

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE - Dates available Please read

Anita Preston
Hi, could do 27th, and possibly 13th. Thanks for arranging.

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE - Dates available Please read

Gill
Yes please can do 2nd or 8th
Many thanks

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE - Dates available Please read

Rich Beard
Hi Lesley.

I have been away. Would be keen to do this course.  I am available for any of the courses. Please let me know

Thanks

Rich

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Lesley Grainger

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Pam P
Thanks Lesley, a lot of sorting.
At the risk of repeating myself, I've already had a lot of input on coxing from Mark , and I see I'm on here on two dates . If anyone now wants to  come who isn't on the list please just say and I'll happily pull out.

Re: Coxwain courses

Rich Beard
Thanks for sorting this Lesley

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Lesley Grainger
Thanks Pam. I've included all that were interested and your experience so far will be most welcome. If anyone wants to do one of yours then I'll include them instead & let you know .

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Dave & Josie
Thank you Lesley for organising and Mark for running it. We are looking forward to it 👍

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Lesley Grainger
Hi Pam,
Kay Chambers will take your place on Weds 13/3

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Julie A
Hi Lesley, I will only be able to do 13th as I've just had cataract surgery and they said I can't row for 2 weeks, sorry

Hi Julie,
That's OK, I'll find someone to take your place on the 8th. Take care

Hi Rich,
Are you able to do the 8th March as well please as you said you were available for all the dates? Thanks

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Lesley Grainger

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Pam P
Morning Lesley.

Julie's still showing on the 8th which I think she can't do - she told me she can't row for 2 weeks after her cataract op.   Just in case she doesn't spot it.....and it frees up a space.
Thanks for organising al this!

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 26/2/24 PLEASE READ - DATES & CREWS FOR SAT 2/3/24, FRI 8/3/24, WEDS 13/3/24

Lesley Grainger
Hi Pam,
Thanks for your message, much appreciated.

I will shortly be updating the forum to show that Rich will do the 8th instead of Julie as he said he could do all the dates on offer. Rich is also down for 13th along with Julie.

I will also be giving you all information from Mark to digest before the courses. X

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 28/2/24 PLEASE READ - COXING GUIDE FOR LCRC ROWERS & UPDATED CREW LIST FOR 8/2 AND 13/2

Rich Beard
I’ve messaged you Lesley

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 1/3/24 PLEASE READ - TOMORROWS COURSE 2/3/24 UPDATED CREW LIST FOR 8/3

Pam P
I'd had the 13th in my diary in case needed as crew, but removed myself so Rich could row.  Following today's comments would you like me to put myself back down as BALLAST ( never been called that before Mark.....).  Lesley/Mark?  Happy either way.

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 1/3/24 PLEASE READ - TOMORROWS COURSE 2/3/24 UPDATED CREW LIST FOR 8/3

Lesley Grainger
Hi Pam,
Please come along on 13th & not just for ballast! I'll add you name. X

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 1/3/24 PLEASE READ - TOMORROWS COURSE 2/3/24 UPDATED CREW LIST FOR 8/3

Pam P
Ok, thanks, back in the diary.  Repeat comment, anyone who wants to come to learn to cox let me know and I'll drop out, I can row from Slipper.  x

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 6/3/24 PLEASE READ - 1 ROWER OR 1 ASPIRING COX FOR 8/3/24 @ 08.00AM PLEASE

Lesley Grainger