Coxwain courses - UPDATE FOR COX TRAINING 13/3/24. PLEASE READ

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 6/3/24 PLEASE READ - 1 ROWER OR 1 ASPIRING COX FOR 8/3/24 @ 08.00AM PLEASE

Susan Wagg
I can join you on 8th if you still need someone
Sue Wagg

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 6/3/24 PLEASE READ - 1 ROWER OR 1 ASPIRING COX FOR 8/3/24 @ 08.00AM PLEASE

Lesley Grainger
Hi Sue,
Thank you, please join us. We are meeting at 8am so see you then.

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 8/3/24 PLEASE READ - TRAINING IS CANCELLED DUE TO WIND

Pam P
Lesley, I am down to be "ballast" / 6th person on the 13th.  Given yesterday's cancellation let me know if one of those crew would like to go on the 13th instead.  I'll come to wave you off!

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 8/3/24 PLEASE READ - TRAINING IS CANCELLED DUE TO WIND

Lesley Grainger
Hi Pam,
please come along if you are free if only for 'ballast'. It would be much appreciated:-)

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE 8/3/24 PLEASE READ - TRAINING IS CANCELLED DUE TO WIND

Pam P
Will do Lesley, see you there.  Will have a mini swap in for a row to keep warm!

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE FOR COX TRAINING 13/3/24. PLEASE READ

Anita Preston

Sorry for the late notice but I'm afraid I will have to drop out of tomorrow's course.

Hope you can find somebody to fill my seat.

Anita

Hi Anita, that's OK as Pam is coming anyway
Lesley x

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE FOR COX TRAINING 13/3/24. PLEASE READ

Pam P
Thank you Lesley for planning this for us all - and thank you to Mark for his good humour, persistance and determination  - we WILL get this! Eventually.    After 2 and a half hours rowing in Force 4 to 5 I will NOT be doing my weights this evening!

Re: Coxwain courses - UPDATE FOR COX TRAINING 13/3/24. PLEASE READ

Kay Chambers
Wanted to send ma-hoo-sive thanks and gratitude to Mark for giving up his time to take crews out to try their hands at coxing. I’ve personally learnt a ton (especially with today’s wind having a play!) and feel much more at ease with taking a boat and crew in and out. Now just to get some practice in!!

Special thanks to Lesley too for top organising!
123