Crews and times for 5 mile challenge - room for another rower

Crews and times for 5 mile challenge - room for another rower

Hi all, here are the crews and days/times based on availability

Friday 4th 6.30pm launch

Sweare Deep
Aileen (cox)
Rachel
Tina
Liz W
Joan

Langstone Lady
Sue L (cox)
Nigel
Tom
Marilyn
Bobby

Saturday 5th

Gladys ... meet 7.15 am for 7.30 launch
Frances (cox)
Mark T
Chris M
Peter R
Phil P

Langstone Lady  ... 8am
Alan H (cox)
Sue L
Karen B
Anita P
Claire T

Sallyport  .. 8.30 am
Rachel (cox)
Martin S
Vernon S
Peter L
Nigel (kindly offered to row twice)

Sunday 6th 9.30am

Sweare Deep
Geoff (cox)
Colin
Doug
Tim P
Alan H

Re: Crews and times for 5 mile challenge - one more rower and one more cox needed please

nigel
Could I fill the extra space in Sallyport on Saturday, or are you hoping to give another chance to someone who hasn't yet got a place?

Re: Crews and times for 5 mile challenge - one more rower and one more cox needed please

Hi Nigel yes please unless someone who hasn't rowed would like the place

Re: Crews and times for 5 mile challenge - room for another rower

Tom Bennett
Rachel. For some reason I can't send you tonight's Strava. Would Tim be able to send it too you instead please?