Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Hi all, here are the crews for the Cockleshell challenge

Sweare Deep
Rachel  (tow)
Sue L
Lynn M
Liz W
Karen B
Jane D

Langstone Lady
Nigel
Michael
Tom B
Lesley
Claire T
Marilyn

Sallyport
Phil P (tow double?)
Tim
Vernon
Chris M
Martin S

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

JaneDavy
Hi- I can now confirm I will be there (very excited!) x

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Excellent news Jane

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Sorry, unable to do this as have been rostered to work. Hope it goes well. May check if you are still there when my shift finishes, and pop down for a celebration drink with you all! 😉

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Bad luck Marion thanks for letting us know

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Can I go on the reserve list , thanks Marilyn

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

You're in Marilyn

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,
Sorry but I have to withdraw from this race for family reasons.
Hope you can get some to replace
Regards
Alan

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Sorry to hear that Alan thanks for letting me know

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

Hi Wife

Having had my debut as a cox at Hamble maybe a row cox this time if the guys will have me?

Cheers

Tim (P)

Re: Crews for Cockleshell challenge 22nd May

..