Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Here are your crews for the Tudor Challenge. Please could you pay your entry fee of £10 directly to Tudor using this link. Please also count this as two rows when working out your club pin money as this will cover your usual £2 pin and £2 towards towing.

https://webcollect.org.uk/tudorsc/event/tudor-challenge-fixed-seat-rowing-race

I am looking for 3 volunteers to tow please.

Towers - Phil Gladys, Pete Langstone Lady, Rachel Sweare Deep, Chris W Mabel

Gladys
Mark T (captain)
Vernon
Phil P
Rich B
Matt

Langstone Lady
Rachel (captain)
Shanaz
Tina
Jo K
Jo B

Mabel
Alan H (captain)
Greg cox
Chris W
Sue Wagg
Stuart Askew

Sweare Deep
Pete Reed (captain)
Alison B
Ally F
Frances
Sarah Hayes-Jervis

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Chris Waterworth
Hi Rachel, Paid my £10 to Tudor & £4 pin

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Thank you Chris

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Jo Beardsall
Thanks Rachel. Paid for Jo and Rich and pin money deductions made.

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Vernon Seddon
Paid
Vernon

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Susan Wagg
Paid, thanks
Sue

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

paid

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Phil P
Hi Rachel
I can tow
Phil

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Chris Murray
Paid

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Available for training ASAP and happy to step in for crews /coxing.

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Mark and Frances paid

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Thank you Phil much appreciated

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

shahnaz
Thank you
I can not pay directly to the Tudor
Dee is rowing tomorrow, would you be ok if Dee pays the money for me and you put on the Tudor. The pag doesn't Upload

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Dee
I will sort for you

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

shahnaz
Can we please start training ?
I have not rowed with cutters for a quite a while
I am ( think ) fit
Rowing with dolphin on regular basis. Just walked 174 km within 6 days ( admittedly it was suicidal)
Please training dates
Many thanks

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Pete Reed
Paid
Pete

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Paid

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Chris Waterworth
Hi Rachel, Just wondering if you know who is replacing Nigel in Sallyport?

Thanks
Chris W.

Re: Crews for Tudor Challenge -Sat 3rd August

Hi Chris it will be Greg who was reserve I have updated the crews