Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Sue Loveridge
How great that we have 43 people coming to our Christmas meal.
Please could you let me know by email your menu choices and pre order for drinks in order to get discounted prices by 20th November and make payment to Claire Tomlinson's bank account as before. (she promises she will not abscond with your money)
2 courses for £20.99
3 courses for £23.99
I have tried to download the menu but failed so please see the Royal Oak website

https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/hampshire/royal-oak-havant/christmas/festive-menu/

Also there is 20% off pre ordered wine on all drinks except house wine and draught beers.
I am trying to download Katie's photo of the wine lists but have failed.
If you email me I will send it to you.
suealoveridge@gmail.com
Apologies for computer incompetence.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

All paid and order sent to Sue.
Thank you both for organising!

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson
Remember you’ve paid  £10 deposit so take it off menu price.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

James Griffin
Sorry to be less than diligent - because we are at a Xmas event in the afternoon - sans alcohol
is there room for two more in the evening ?

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Claire Tomlinson
Yes that should be fine.
My bank details are on my previous posts.

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Thanks so much to both Claire and Sue for taking this off my hands - I’m so snowed under with work at mo, I’d of been utterly useless at organising it this year!! X

Re: Cutters Christmas Meal 15/12

Mike Ballard
Menu choices sent to Sue and payment to Claire. Thanks, both