Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

tombennettx@gmail.com
Payment made. Tom

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Steve F
£20 paid for Steve and Ally.  Thanks Claire and Sue

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Deposit of £20 paid. Ron and Cheryl

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Deposit paid, thanks. Marion xx

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Claire Tomlinson
Dave and Jenny paid

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

KeithY
If a space pops free I would love to join and can pay a deposit K

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Michael Gilbert
I know its full... but if a place or 2 comes free: add me to the waiting list!! M

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Claire Tomlinson
Rob and June paid

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Julie A
Hi Claire, paid  £20 deposit

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Done,

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Mike Lowery
Hi
Put me down please . Will forward deposit soon

  Great.   Mike L

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Sorry Mike we are full. You are welcome to come for a drink later.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Lesley Grainger
Hi Claire,
I've paid £10. Looking forward to it. Thanks for organising.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Michael Gilbert
Mike G paid £20.00

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Colin McPhee
Dear Claire

Sorry I have left this late Are there any more spaces for 2 little ones

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Claire Tomlinson
Yes as you were on list!

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Colin McPhee
Clare . Fantastic . £20 paid

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Mike Lowery
Sue

I may have sent deposit re Christmas meal to the club ac.
Just forwarding ballance.to your ac.
 Can you confirm all OK

  Thanks. MIKE lowery

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Pam P
I already ordered mine weeks ago, with details, but today a request to respond, so to repeat.....
1 Prawn cocktail, 1 turkey dinner.   No allergies, oddities or anything!

Big thanks to you both, it must be driving you in circles.....

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

I have everyone's order except Mike Lowery.  He is a latecomers due to a cancellation.  Sue
123