Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Claire Tomlinson
We’ve had a brilliant response and have 59 people interested.
To secure our booking we need a deposit of £10 each,paid to me by the 21st October.
Once you have paid please post on here to say you have so Sue and I can keep track of payments.
Please put your name as a reference when transferring your deposit.
Menu choices are on original post, but we will ask for those nearer the time.

My bank details
Claire Tomlinson
Sort code 07 01 16
Account.  24024761

Any questions please ask.

Claire and Sue
Tim

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Tim
Rachel and Tim, paid

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Hi Claire, £20 deposit paid - thank you.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Lynn Murray
Paid for Chris and I- thanks.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Pam P
£10 just paid, thank you both.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Joan
Paid for two.

Thanks for organising Claire - much appreciated.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Vernon Seddon
Paid for myself +1

Thank you both

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Lynn Murray
Hi Claire and Sue
Please can you add Sue McCarthy to the list. Many thanks.

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Susan mccarthy
Hi Claire
Paid £10 deposit
Thank you
Sue McCarthy

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Ann Carroll
Hi Claire

Paid £20. Thank you

Ann Carroll

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Jo Mason
Hi

Can I put my name down please for 2 tickets

Jo Mason

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Claire Tomlinson
Yes just confirm when you have paid deposit

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Mark and Frances Paid,  thank you

Re: Cutters Christmas meal 14/12

Deposit paid, thank you Claire.