Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

ron and cheryl
Hello All. Cheryl and I have consulted Richard, who is on holiday, and he is happy that we co-ordinate a meet at The Ship to organise car shares to the funeral.
For those who wish to come along, the meet will be at 09:45 in The Ship's car park. We can organise transport then.
Please post if you are coming. Many thanks ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

Les Goodall
Les and Shirley will meet you at The Ship.
We will have space for 5 others in our car.

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

Hi Guys,
I will meet you at The Ship and would appreciate a lift / car share.
Many thanks

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

Marcus and I are going, we will make our own way in Marcus's car. But see you all there.

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

Ian Maclennan
Hi Ron and Cheryl, I am planning to be there and will make my own way there.  Ian

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

I'm going to the funeral and am happy to either cadge a lift, or bring a car if more seats are required.

Re: Cutters Meet for Shelley's Funeral

Liz  and John
We are away and won't be back until pm Monday , so unfortunately can't attend. Will be in our thoughts.