Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Sue Loveridge
I have some stock left from before we started buying directly fro game set and match in Chichester.
I have
2 x men's jackets XL with no embroidered logo. £40 each
1 long sleeve tee large £15
1 cotton polo in royal blue small £15
1 ladies vest xl £10
1 ladies vest with white stripe small £10
Mens vests 1 large, 2 medium, 2 small £10
Let me know if you are interested.
Sue

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue,
We’ll have the long sleeved T shirt £15 please.

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Hi Sue,
Could I have a medium Mens vest please.
Thanks very much

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Karen Doye
Hi Sue
Ladies vest if it’s a 16 please. Thank you.

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Anne3
Please may I have the cotton polo? Many thanks, Anne

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Great. I will put them in the locker for you to try and then pay for what you would like into the cutters account and label it kit.
I also have kit for Matt Dermot and Ann Caroll but not seen them for ages. They have paid for their kit.

Thanks Sue,
Picked it up and paid for

Re: Cutters kit at bargain prices!!

Anne3
The women's polo is still available as it wasn't suitable for me after all. Sorry, I forgot to post earlier.