Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Hi all,
       These are people I have so far in order of signing up

Rachel and Tim
Alison Bents
Annita P
Matt
Lynn and Chris
Geoff
James and Alyson
Tessa
Sue Wagg
Mo
Nigel
Alan H
Mark and Frances
Phil Polwin

Reserves
Pete and Maureen

Adrian has confirmed can accommodate a third boat so that we can take 18 people.

Please could you post below to let me know if you can make the dates and would still like to come. Could you also indicate whether you would like to share a rental house, camp or make your own arrangements for accommodation.

Thanks!

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Alison b
Hi Rachel
Yes I can make these dates.
I'd like to book my own accommodation if that's ok. Do you know where we will be based please ?
Many thanks for organising.

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Hi Rachel,
Dates are still good for me.
I’m happy to share accommodation or fall into line with what everyone else is doing and what makes life easier.
Thanks for organising

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Pete Reed
Hi Rachel

Can you please add Maureen and me as reserves?

Thanks
Pete

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Mo Evans
Hi Rachel,  the dates are perfect for me.  I’m happy to share a rental particularly with Sue Wagg, who has her name on the list, and assuming that suits.  Thank you from Auckland.

Mo 👏😊

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Susan Wagg
I would like to share accommodation with Mo. Thank you Rachel

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Tessa Collings
Hi Rachel.
I can manage those dates and am still interested. Happy with any sort of accommodation and happy to share. You have listed me as Teresa but it is Tessa.
Thanks for organising
Tessa.

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Lynn Murray
Hi Rachel
We can are those dates and are still interested in going. Thanks

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Mark and Frances can do those dates, and are still interested . Thank you for organising

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Anita Preston
Im still interested and can make these dates Rachel.

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Alan Harding
Dates good for me.
Happy for house share!
Thanks,

Alan

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Phil P
Hi Rachel
Yes dates good
Would like to share house
Can tow
Realise I am number 19 though
Phil

Re: Dates for Norfolk Broads trip confirmed 26th-30th June 2023

Geoff Shilling
Yes please .Geoff