December cloths order.

Christine
I have started a list for the next cloths order, I will put it in on Monday 2nd December. So if you want any Christmas presents for fellow rowers let me know.  I will then request the supplier to get it to me by December 19th at the latest and await with my breath held! Or ask me if I already have it in stock.
Thanks Christine

Re: December cloths order.

sue martin
Hi Christine,

I know you already have an order from me but would you kindly add a woolly blue hat.

Thanks
Sue

Re: December cloths order.

Marie Lonergan
Dear Chris we met earlier and as requested please kindly order me a medium size Outer layer zip up fleece.
Please also order the nylon looking fleece with zip neck again in medium.

I previously tried a medium size in the fleece and found these a comfortable fit.

Many thanks

I hope to meet up with you again to collect the order later in December .

Marie

Re: December cloths order.

Hi Christine,
              If by some lucky chance you haven't yet put the order in please could I have one of the long sleeved zip necked nylon jerseys in a medium. There is no rush so please just add it to a list for next time if I missed the boat.

Thanks, Rachel Norris