Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Here are my suggested crews ...

Ladies  - cox Matt
Rachel
Lynn
Tina
Jo K

Mens - cox Rachel
Tim
Chris
Vernon
Colin

Mixed - cox Greg
Matt
Rich B
Lesley G
Liz W

Please could all rowers and coxes prepay your £5 entry fee, using the on-line entry form using this link by Sunday 12 May 1900hrs.

https://www.dellquaysc.co.uk/event/rowing-dqsc-celtic-longboat-regatta

Full details of the event can be found here ...

DQ Rowing Event Details

We have been invited to a race evening for Celtic Longboats at Dell Quay.

They ran a smaller event last year with 4 Celtics and this year have invited the 7 Celtic Longboat clubs in the harbour.

Dell Quay Celtic Friday Sundowner Row 17 May 2024.
Triangular Course over 1 approximately mile.
Rower sign in on pontoon 1700 onwards.
Briefing 1730hrs.
Race start times: 1815hrs mixed – 1845hrs women – 1915hrs mens
Boats will be timed at start at 1 minute intervals in order DQ, CYC, CRA, ISC, Langstone, Emsworth Slipper
Prizes and finish 20.00hrs

Depending on demand, we are hoping to provide more than bar snacks, more info to follow.

Please post below if you are interested in taking part. It looks as if there will be one mens, one ladies and one mixed crew.  We will also need a tower please.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Tim and I are keen

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Lynn Murray
Chris and I would like to be considered please.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
Yes please
Lesley x

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

I might already be there, racing with them. But please could you put me down anyway, just in case. One way or another I’d like to be there.
Thanks M

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Tessa Collings
I am interested in this event.  Tessa.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

T Way
I can see you already have 4 ladies.
Happy to be a reserve.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Jo Kingsbury
I would be interested please.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Yes please, happy to be a reserved lady if you have too many of us. Regret can’t tow.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Hi all, we have 7 ladies and room for 6 as there is a ladies and a mixed race, however it's quite likely that one of the other clubs will need a spare. If not I'll cox or row as a man  as we're short of those!

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Rachel

Vernon

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Colin would like to row

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Hi Rachel,
I can row for the Cutters instead of DQ if it helps, as they have more men than ladies on their waiting list at the moment, and that would free up a space for them if I did.

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Rich Beard
Hi Rachel. I’m happy to be a reserve if needed. Rich

Re: Dell Quay Sundowner Celtic race event - Friday 17th May 5-8pm

Greg Spencer
Yes please Rachel I'm interested - row or cox - Greg

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Vernon Seddon
Paid Rachel

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
Registered & paid
Lesley x

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Registrar and paid
Thanks, Matt

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Rachel and Tim registered and paid

Re: Dell Quay Celtic Sundowner 17th May- Updated Please register and Pay

Tessa Collings
Paid and registered. Tessa-Mixed crew
12