Doh I had lost a day so please ignore me!

Doh I had lost a day so please ignore me!

Looking out this morning and seeing that blue sky and light winds, I for one fancy an outing this evening. How about 6.30pm for a dash to Marker and back. Let's see who fancies it, I will confirm on here at 2pm.

Re: Tonight, Tuesday an extra row

Les Goodall
O ok then ,see you there.
...... Les .......

Re: Tonight, Tuesday - no interest so cancelled

Tim
Sorry no one else in for this so cancelled

Re: Doh I had lost a day so please ignore me!

Teri
Tim .... was not ignoring you ... just puzzled by you having a Tuesday on Wednesday ... and then was peed orf cos I didn't see your post until I'd got to work ... and didn't have my rowing kit with me  :-(

next time eh?  :-)

Re: Doh I had lost a day so please ignore me!

Sorry Teri I was overcome with the sun and blue sky and one day has blurred very much into the other recently. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers

Tim