Dolly wheel missing on claydon trailer

Rich Beard
Lads. The dolly wheel at the back of the trailer is missing. We noticed today when we got Gladys in. We negotiated the missing wheel but it will need replacing as to not damage the hull. The pin looks roached so may need to be replaced too. Happy to help after you’ve had a look Geoff.
In other news the rudder looked and worked well

Re: Dolly wheel missing on claydon trailer

michael
Thanks Rich, I have ordered the roller and bolt when it arrives I will let you know.
Michael