Double trailer renovation

Les Goodall
Hello all you luuverly rowers,
As you may have noticed the double trailer is not in the boat yard .no it's not been stolen ! It's in Collins back garden awaiting a scrub down & re paint .
I have stripped most of the bits off & now it needs a good scrub with a wire brush.
HELPERS NEEDED PLEASE .
Please post here (or we will talk about you ).
Some wire brushes will be provided.
See you in the garden....... Les.   🔩 🔨 😊 🚣

Re: Double trailer renovation

Steve Woods
Yep I'm into stripping..........paint!

Some availability next week.

Re: Double trailer renovation

Friday pm any good?

Re: Double trailer renovation

I could do Friday PM too.

Re: Double trailer renovation

Cheryl and I have some availability next week if needed Les. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Double trailer renovation

Friday pm sounds like a Good Friday to me . Be prepared to get down & dirty.
Thanks.... Les. 😉

Re: Double trailer renovation

Timp
After the row it is then best I stay clear of the Royal Oak and pick up some cans for the wire wool  crew!

Re: Double trailer renovation

Thanks Tim ,
See you & Chris there .I thought I might pop in to the Oak for a swift one but perhaps you are right .
Anyone else fancy a dirty weekend .
Steve ,Ron & Cheryl...I'll be there most afternoons next week, just turn up when you can.
..... Les....🔨 🔩 🚣 ....

Re: Double trailer renovation

Will help, sometime....but tomorrow pm looks to be a bit unpleasant, so will probably check with you when I get back from the smoke (Thurs/Fri).

P.S. In the wet Loctite 2506 u/coat is by far the best for protection.

Re: Double trailer renovation

OK Les, will do. Can you send me directions as to where we have to go. Cheers ~ Ron
PS Is your back better

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Chris.
Looks like a pint in the oak then .

Re: Double trailer renovation

Christine
I can do some time next week.

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Les I have some spare slots next week too :-)   Rachel

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Les, if you are around Wed morning I could come and help you strip before the row :-)

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Rachel ,
An offer I can't refuse!you do realise you will get mucky.
I will be in Colin's back garden most days this week from around 10.30 - 11.00. If anyone would like to join me/us .please bring your own protection.
Love to see you there..... Les...... 🔧 🔩 🔨 😘

Re: Double trailer renovation

Just a bump up as it was slipping down the list of things to do . My thanks to those who have helped so far .
I will be at Colin's from 10.30 every day except Monday . Just turn up & get mucky.
See you there.... Les.🔨🔩🔧👏

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Les, I will find a day to join you next week :-)

Re: Double trailer renovation

Hi Les will you be around Tues morning or afternoon? Thought I might come and do a bit more dirty work :-)

Re: Double trailer renovation

Les Goodall
Hello Rachel ,
Yes I am available , 10.30 onwards , still stripping & rubbing ,can offer a sarny & a pint for lunch if that helps .
I will be looking for big strong people to turn trailer on its side towards the nd of the week to strip the bottom .
Any other volunteers all welcome ,it is mucky but also fun ( honest).
I'll be there Tuesday , Wednesday ( after rowing ) , Thursday , Friday . Help yourselves at other times.

Re: Double trailer renovation

Grahaml
I can make Tuesday tomorrow, can you give me the address.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Double-trailer-renovation-tp3580p3717.html