Duty rower cover for Sunday 17th April

alison kidd
Apologies for late posting but I'll be at work next Sunday morning so can't do duty rower. Jenny, if it's not too short notice for you I could swop for your Sunday 5th June?

Otherwise is there anyone else who could swop a Sunday ? - again because of work it would have to be after 11.30 am.

Cheers,
Alison

Re: Duty rower cover for Sunday 17th April

Jenny
Sorry Alison we are away at the weekend, otherwise I would have swapped.

Re: Duty rower cover for Sunday 17th April

I will be there anyway Alison so happy to step in.

Re: Duty rower cover for Sunday 17th April

alison kidd
Much appreciated, thank you Chris.

Alison