Duty rower cover next Sunday 23rd

Liz and John Hall
We are both Duty Rowers next Sunday 23rd at 16.00 but it looks as if John will still be working on the harvest.   Could anyone stand in or swap please?  Unfortunately he won't be able to swap with Lou for 30th as he can't do then either.
Liz will be there on 23rd.  Thanks.

Re: Duty rower cover next Sunday 23rd

Marion
I am sure I can be there next Sunday so happy to cover. Marion x

Re: Duty rower cover next Sunday 23rd

Liz and John Hall
Many thanks.

Re: Duty rower cover next Sunday 23rd

i am around on Sunday as well..

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Duty-rower-cover-next-Sunday-23rd-tp5201.html