EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

ron and cheryl
 Anyone fancy a seal spotting row Wednesday. suggest we meet 13:00 for a row to do a spot of seal spotting, then tea (or coffee) and biscuits (bring your own) on Thorny Beach. Wind is predicted to be SE so that will blow us home. Please post in the normal way ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Wendy and Stephen πŸ›ΆπŸš£πŸ¦­πŸ¦­πŸ¦­πŸ¦­πŸ¦­

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Yes please Marilyn

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Marcus Ball
Hi Ron & Cheryl.
The thought of seal spotting with you both under blue skies and spring sunshine, has temped me out of rowing retirement, to sign back up with the Cutters for 2022. So Christine and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Cheers. Marcus

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Yes please!

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Liz Hall
Yes please

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

James Griffin
yes please

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

As it stands at the moment, this is the boat allocation for tomorrows row

Langstone Lady           Sallyport

Ron                            Chris P
Cheryl                         Tom
Wendy                        Marilyn
Steve                          Karen
Marcus                        Liz
Christine                     James

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

Hi I might be a bit late if the dentist takes longer than I hope.

Re: EXTRA ROW Wednesday 23rd Seal Spotting meet 13:00

I'd like to express an interest in today's row, but a meeting I am going to this morning has been retimed so I may not be able to get to the mill for 1. If I am not there at 1 do not wait. If necessary I shall take out a Teifi and try and catch you up!