Easter Monday row

Monday doesn't look bad, perhaps a bit breezy. High tide is 13.43, which seems to indicate rowing to Emsworth for lunch. Meet at 12.00.

Re: Easter Monday row

Timp
Yes please

Re: Easter Monday row

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please for me and Kevin.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Easter Monday row

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, I would like to join this row.  Thanks!

Re: Easter Monday row

Sue Martin
And Me. I have to be honest and say it might be subject to last minute family commitments that I have no control over. However at mo I am in.

Re: Easter Monday row

Ian Maclennan
Oooops, I just learned that my presence is required at a lunch at home, so I will have to pull out.  I should have checked what management had planned.  Sorry about that!  Shame we are constrained as to time by the tide...

RE: Easter Monday row

Jenny

And me please
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Monday doesn't look bad, perhaps a bit breezy. High tide is 13.43, which seems to indicate rowing to Emsworth for lunch. Meet at 12.00.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Easter-Monday-row-tp3586.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

RE: Easter Monday row

Les Goodall
Hi Chris.
Sorry to muck the numbers up ,or it could be the start of another boat .Anyway I'll see you there at 12.00
..... Les..... 🚣 .

Re: Easter Monday row

Hazel Brackstone
Hi Chris

Had such a nice time today that I should like to come along, but if you have the quota when it comes to it, I'll bow out as I won't be far from home. I'm a bit unsure about finding some parking around midday on Easter Monday. This seems to be getting a bit more difficult generally, the other week I parked on the Northney side and was obliged to use my legs! and walk across the bridge.

See you tomorrow and, as I say, not to worry if numbers not right.

Hazel

Re: Easter Monday row

3 more please - that is me, Allard and June. Ta very much

Re: Easter Monday row

Frances
Hello, can Mark and I put our names down too, please? Might there even be enough enthusiasm for a Clayton??

Re: Easter Monday row

Ok a Claydon is definitely on the cards!
Looks like we will have three boats out.

Re: Easter Monday row

Sue martin
Def. Rowing.

Re: Easter Monday row

Weather awesome, strange golden thing in the sky, light breezes, not too much traffic😎