Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Mike G is unfortunately having to self-isolate so I am taking over the midweek row. Weds looks nice with a bit of sun and light southerly breezes and HW at 0935. Several hints have been dropped about an egg banjo breakfast so let’s meet at 0800 and row to the Kench for the Cutters’ favourite dish.

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please. Not sure what’s involved, what do I need to bring?

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Yes please. Sue

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Hi Chris,
Room for a little un?
I can bring eggs 🍳

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

BobbyClayton
Yes please I can make that one !!!
Tell us a list Chris what you need us to bring ???

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

JaneDavy
Yes please.

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Yes please, please advise what to bring....

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

OK we have 11 so far, so we will need the following:

One white sliced loaf NAAFI style bread (no seeds, no fibre, no fancy artisanal nonsense. Sourdough? Fuggedabahdit)

Two half-doz trays eggs. Not too big.

Buttering kit, including pack spreadable yellow stuff, a breadboard and a knife.

Doz paper plates.

Condiments pack including red and brown sauces, salt and pepper.

Porridge (OK, by ‘porridge’ I mean flapjacks. They got oats in, don’t they?)

I will bring the cooking equipment.

Volunteers please post - don’t all bring everything otherwise you will have to take most of it back home…
The only item you all need to bring is a flask of your favourite breakfast fluid (we won’t judge).
Volunteers to bring stuff please post.

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Claire Tomlinson
I can bring the bread!

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

JaneDavy
I will bring buttering kit and butter

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Lesley Kent
We’ll bring eggs. Michael and Lesley 😊

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

I have paper plates and napkins or serviettes!! Will make some flapjacks if I don't spend too long in the pub tonight.

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Oi Lesley,
I have already purchased a dozen + eggs ( burford browns) 😁
Ps. Do you want me to pick you up in the morning?
07.40 hrs

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Lesley Kent
Oh OK Les.  We're cycling in the morning but thank you.
We'll bring condiments instead.

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

I'll bring breadboard and knives

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

BobbyClayton
Looks like I just come & have fun then as think you have all covered everything!!!
If I’m up early enough I make the oats Chris !!
😂

Re: Egg Banjos Breakfast Row Weds 4th at 0800

Sue Loveridge
I made the flapjacks before yesterday's row. Just as well as did not get home until 10pm.
12