Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

The early morning rowers and boat park workers will be having egg banjos at 09.30 on Saturday to get us all in the mood for a day of hacking, hewing, digging and delving. Or whatever landscape gardeners do.
I will bring a cooker, a pan, butter and a loaf of sliced white bread. Anybody willing to bring some eggs?
And if you want an egg banjo (incredible value at just £1) please post here to give an idea of how many we will need.

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Mike Gilbert
Eggs I can provide, but sadly I am too busy to help garden.. will let you have the run of the house for coffee and tea and loos... but Speculation goes to Scillies on Monday and I am up against it...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 28 March 2016 at 20:54, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The early morning rowers and boat park workers will be having egg banjos at 09.30 on Saturday to get us all in the mood for a day of hacking, hewing, digging and delving. Or whatever landscape gardeners do.
I will bring a cooker, a pan, butter and a loaf of sliced white bread. Anybody willing to bring some eggs?
And if you want an egg banjo (incredible value at just £1) please post here to give an idea of how many we will need.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Egg-Banjos-for-Breakfast-Saturday-tp7090.html

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Hi Chris, Cheryl and me for egg banjos please. We will bring half a dozen free range eggs that we get at the pub we frequent ~ Cheers Ron

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Tina
 Yes please for banjos and I will bring some eggs.  Tina

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

JaneDavy
I will bring eggs and may lower the tone with some HP sauce if allowed ....

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Teri
Hi Chris,   will happily bring along a spare stove & frying pan to help speed things along .... and a cake ..... anything else you need ?   oh - and a banjo for me please.

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Sauce is a personal choice, Jane, even though HP is not actually fit for human consumption if you ask me. Even tomato ketchup.

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

OK it looks at the moment as if we will have a dozen or so for banjos, so we should have enough eggs. I will bring the bread and butter and cooker (so you don't have to unless you really want to, Teri). I suggest you bring a flask but if you don't Mike and the Balls will provide (hooray for them!).

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Frances
Hello, sorry for late confirmation....Mark has signed up for the row, so Mark and Frances signing up for egg banjos/ banjoes?....need to get these things right......I'll bring some wholemeal bread from the bread machine, and butter.

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Barry Scott
Yes please, I am flush with eggs. Can I bring anything else?
Barry

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Hi Chris

I may be a bit tardy in my arrival but hope to reach you by 10 if there is anything left😋

Tim

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

OK we seem to have enough ingredients including two loaves of home made bread and cake, and free range eggs so all should be well. See you all tomorrow!

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Teri
Thank you banjo chef!!     Can't believe how much space there is now in the boat park!!    .

Re: Egg Banjos for Breakfast, Saturday

Great company, great fun, great cakes but a funny lingering smell of rotten eggs😷. I had plenty of room in M&S as the other customers parted on my approach.

Cheers

Tim