Emsworth Breakfast row. Stunning sunrise. Great carbons, ginger cake & Sallyport on Trailer.

Emsworth Breakfast row. Stunning sunrise. Great carbons, ginger cake & Sallyport on Trailer.

Super Row & Breaky. Thanks All.

Very impressed with the carbons Chris, they really do shift water with a lot less effort.

Yummy cake Teri. Cheers me dear.

Hi Rachel,
Sallyport is on the road trailer, but has one "soft" tyre which could do with some air. See you sunday if not before. Best Andy

What an absolutely stunning sun rise.

Hi Guys

Our very fine breakfast row crew is:

Me
Ron
Cheryl
Marilyn
Teri
Len
Chris P
Barry
Christine

Chilly start guys. Layers and 20 minute change overs for cox and passenger, until it warms up a bit.

The forecast for Wednesday is generally dry and breezy with a F 4/5 South Westerly forecasted.

Meet at the Mill @ 8 am and off into Chichester Harbour. If its not too breezy we can row down to marker, before heading into Emsworth for a spot of breakfast and to further enjoy the Lob star pot tree. Should be back at the Mill by 12 pm

Dont forget to bring layers and waterproofs etc.

Thus far we are:

Me
Ron
Cheryl
Marilyn
Teri
Len

Please sign up in the usual way.
Best

Re: Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Teri
Yes please Andy

Re: THIS Wednesday 9th Dec - Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

len b
if we can get another boat out id like to come

Re: THIS Wednesday 9th Dec - Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Hi Len
We currently have five for a Galley, hence with you we have a full crew of six.
Accordingly, you are in whether we attract at least four more for a second galley or not.
See you in the morning.

Re: THIS Wednesday 9th Dec - Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Hi Andy just to confirm that Cheryl and I will be there for the for this row, thanks ~ Ron

Re: THIS Wednesday 9th Dec - Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Teri
............... errr .................. ok if I bring a ginger cake? x

Re: THIS Wednesday 9th Dec - Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Andy Mac
Ginger Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: CREW for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

I am unexpectedly available and would like to come please.

Re: CREW for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Barry Scott
Hi

Can I put my name down for row?
Barry

Re: CREW for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Sorry for late reply, I'd like to come too please.

Re: CREW for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Plus Chris P, Barry & Christine.

Re: Xtra slot/s available for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

I am really sorry I can't join you but I have Spanish classes on Wed morning and I've got to go cos I've done my homework :-).
I was wondering if it would be possible now there are more of you for you to put Sallyport on the trailer after your row please? I was going to ask Chris to sort it after the Saturday row but at the moment there aren't enough people on that one. I think I will have to get her out before Sunday as  I suspect the tide will be too high after the open row to get round in front of the Pub.
Will be very grateful for any hep you can give, Rachel

Nine should be able to handle that no probs Rachel
Must remember.

Thank you Andy - thoroughly good row today  - reckon you're well in with the weather gods!

Re: Xtra slot/s available for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Teri
...............  and for Rachel .......

"su barco se ha movido"  :-)

Re: Xtra slot/s available for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Hola Rachel

Después de mucho faffing y el traslado de muchos barcos , Sallyport está ahora en el remolque de la carretera , aunque con un neumático "blando ", que necesita bombear.

Mejor

Re: Xtra slot/s available for Wednesday Emsworth Breakfast row. 8 am start

Muchas gracias a todos! especialmente Andy y Teri por sus Espanol :-)

Rachel