Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Richard Harrison
Hi all
 So far the following have indicated that they are  definitely coming to Emsworth Marina Open Day
Richard
Tim
Ron
Cheryl
Teri
Chris P
Liz
We have decided to launch Bembridge at Northney either for an early Row at 8.00am or at 9.15am to row to Emsworth.   Richard will launch Langstone Lady at Langstone at 9.45am and row to Emsworth.  Both boats will leave Emsworth at aprox 1.30pm, with Langstone Lady leaving slightly before Bembridge.  Both boats and their crews will be ashore by 2.15pm.  Please can you let me know by posting on the forum whether you want to row over from Langstone or Northney.  Also if you would like to join the row please post soon.  When we get to Emsworth we will offer rows to visitors at the Open Day so will take turns as rowers and then ashore as visitors row.  This is an opportunity for us to encourage others to row ( and possibly join our club too)
cheers

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Frances
I think I would prefer to join at our boat park at 9.45, but can change if needed.

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

I am happy to do Northney at 8 or 9.15 to suit - Tim

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Teri Baker
Would prefer to row from Langstone, but happy to fit in as required.

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Liz and John
John  is now OK to join us as well as Liz.  We don't mind going to either Langstone or Northney provided it's 9.45.  Please advise which venue once numbers are firmer.

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Cheryl and Ron would like to row from Northney at 09:15 please (We can't make 08:00 sorry)

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Richard Harrison
Hi
The final crews are:
From Northney at 9.15am - Chris Partridge, Ron and Cheryl Williams, Tim Pointer and Nigel Armstrong
From Langstone at 9.45am - Richard Harrison, Frances Taylor, Teri Baker, Liz and John Hall.
We will be rowing to Emsworth Marina as previously explained

Teri - I know you are a new member but I don't have your email address or phone number for my records as membership secretary.  Please could you email them to me at rcrisph@hotmail.com so I can add them to our membership list.   I know you probably completed a membership form earlier but that hasn't caught up with me yet and having just taken over as membership secretary again I am trying to fill in any gaps.
Many thanks

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

Richard...
Teri is coming out in Bembridge at 0800, so can we swap her with Nigel?
If Ron and Cheryl can be at the north slipway at 0930 they can swap with Elaine and Doug and we will get off for Emsworth pdq.

Re: Emsworth Marins Open Day 12 July

This email was received this morning:

Dear Chris

Thank you and your crew for coming to EYH on Saturday. It was a thoroughly enjoyable morning and I am sure Sandy and john are thinking of joining.

Kind Regards

Lorna

Lorna Tiffany

Emsworth Yacht Harbour Ltd
Thorney Road
Emsworth
Hants
PO10 8BP

Tel 01243 377727

Registered in London No 839408  VAT REg No 643 2940 42