Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05 UPDATED

Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05 UPDATED

Dave M
This post was updated on .
Friday looks like the warmest day of the week. HW is at 15:11 so we will meet at just after 13:00 to prepare and launch boats.

We will look to aim for the ferryboat for ice cream/cake/tea/beer (you decide). Based on the wind, it should be a relatively quick row there but more of a struggle on the return.

In the spirit of the jubilee weekend, feel free to wear a Union Jack hat, wig, vest, and/or a crown or tiara.

Pease sign up in the usual way.

UPDATE: Please see my post of 02/06/2022

Dave and Jenny

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd May 13:05

James Griffin
yes please (for June tho !)

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Dave M
Good spot James. Now corrected

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

RichardH
Hi Dave,

Yes please for me

Thanks Richard

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Yes please for Ron and Cheryl 👑👑!

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Would love to join in if the numbers work out, happy to turn up and go away again if not! Also happy to bash my thumbs in a teifi if necessary!

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Dave M
Myself and Jenny have just tested positive for COVID so sadly cannot make the row tomorrow.

Please just carry on with the row as all 5 of you who have posted thus far are all very experienced and between you all can share out any organisational duties.

Hopefully some more people can sign up as the weather looks nice.

Hopefully see you on the water soon.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05 UPDATED

Tough luck Dave and Jenny. Hope you both recover quickly and completely!
I'd like to sign up to the row.

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Sorry to hear about your infliction!
I would like to come and will take a Teifi unless a last minute flood of people materialises

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

Sorry cancel that I have been asked to fill the quad at Dolphin - see you at the Ferry Boat !

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05 UPDATED

Sorry but cannot make it back in time for the row. Apologies to all.

Re: Excursion Row Friday 3rd June 13:05

But we met at the pub anyway!