Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Dave M
Monday morning looks a calmer day than what is forecast for the weekend. High tide is 08:52 so we will meet at just before 08:00 and row up to Marker (or thereabouts) and down to Emsworth for a breakfast/refreshment stop.

Please sign up in the usual way if interested.

For those that cannot make it, I will try and put on another row for later in the week, probably the Friday but will change to Wednesday if forecast for the Friday is not good.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Lesley Kent
Yes please Dave. Michael and Lesley šŸ˜ƒ

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Chris Waterworth
Yes Dave, Iā€™m up for it.

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

john d. pearce
Hi Dave
Yes please
John D.

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Hi Dave,
Yes please šŸ˜

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Yes please for me.

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Greg Spencer
Yes please Dave - Greg

Re: Excursion Row Monday 17th June 08:00

Elizabeth
Yes please. One way. Will get off at Emsworth. If the numbers don't work, then leave me off the list. Thank you.