Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

There was a row planned for Sat 5th August but organiser could not make it, not could deputy. So propose the following:-

Meet Langstone at 14:00 on SUNDAY - HW is 16.06 at a height of 4.7 mtrs
Current Forecast is Westerly force 3 mix of sun and thin cloud

Subject to weather conditions on the day, we could row into Langstone Harbour and observe Northern part of course that will be used in the Tudor Challenge, so could be of use to those coxing that race to familiarise with course and bouys. Then call in to North Hayling Halt coffee hut.(Hayling Billy Bites) Before returning to Langstone.

Please watch this post for updates on the day. . Please sign up in usual way.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Dee
Me please Mark

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Anne3
Thanks Mark, yes please, Anne de P. If possible please may I have the option to be a passenger? (Obvs you won't know yet!) Anyway, if I can't no worries.

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Les May
Yes please Mark. Weather permitting.

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Pam P
Yes please.  Supposed to be at CRAC's party at 2pm onwards but I'm sure they won't mind me turning up late resembling a Drowned Rat.
(Very) happy to swap in as passenger with Anne if helps.

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Anne, when you ask if you can be passenger,  do you mean just for part or all of row?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Anne3
Only for part of it thank you - and it's not important, so if there are only 5 people don't worry. Thanks again
Anne

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Steph Savill
Yes please Mark
Not had a row for ages be good to get out
Thanks
Steph

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Pam P
Info for anyone rowing on Sunday and also due at CRAC's party in Mike's garden from 2 until late. I checked if they'd save us a sausage or two....

"Hey Pam
No problem there is a bbq and later a buffet. So come when you like. Cant remember off top of my head if you bought raffle tickets? There are loads of good prizes. You can pay cash on Sunday if you like or buy through our account and your name will go on tickets in draw. £5 strip of 5. "
Look forward to meeting you.
Brenda

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Pam P
Rob Lineham to be added please, he thought he’d signed up. Thanks

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

John Child
Yes please Mark, I think I'm number 10
John

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Pete Reed has also signed up, he'd like to cox as has bad shoulder at the moment

Re: Excursion Row - SUNDAY 6th August 14:00

Can I sign up as 12th man please,  predominantly as passenger please, as recovering from a bad back episode