Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

Marcus Ball
Seems like low a breezy day is likely to be in store for Saturday but current forecasts is for wind to be dropping rather than strengthening.
Hopefully by 2pm the sun will be out! I will decide closer to the time where is best to head for but would be nice to get a couple of Galleys out, so let me know if you wish to join in the fun.

Re: Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

ron and cheryl
Hello Marcus, can Cheryl and myself (Ron) join you for the row on Saturday please.
Thanks - Ron and Cheryl

Re: Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

Yes please for me, Marcus. Thanks. Nigel.

Yes Ron & Cheryl. You're very welcome to join us.

Re: Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

ron and cheryl
Marcus, thanks for that. However, I have come down with a nasty cold and we have a decorator coming in later than planned so I cannot make it, sorry. Cheryl will still be there so it's only a half let down.

All the best - Ron

Re: Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

I'd like to come along, please.

Re: Excursion Row Saturday 22nd

Crew for this afternoon's row is currently Chris Partridge, Nigel, Christine and me. Need one more for a galley if anyone is free. We'll probably head round Thorney Island and see how far we get.
Current forecast is 10 knot SW winds and possibly some sunny periods. 9 degrees C.
Leave at 2pm from Mill
Christine