Excursion row Sat 18th July

Jenny
Hi Paul

I see you are down to arrange the excursion row on Saturday 18th July.
Would it be Ok if Team Mabel take Mabel out on a training row?
We would have joined the excursion, however a couple of our team are limited for time so we are just going to do a quick! up to HISC and back.
I just needed to check in case you thought you may need Mabel.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Excursion row Sat 18th July

Hi Paul,
        We would also like to take out a Galley for a ladies training row please. The crew is:-

Chris Partridge (coach :-)
Beccy Cusworth
Anya Loynes
Julia Rooke
Christine Ball ( TBC )

Beccy and Anya are new members ... welcome aboard!

Re: Excursion row Sat 18th July

Paul Bennett
Jenny
Of course - thanks for letting me know.
I am awaiting an up to date forecast and will post on Wed re the Excursion row.  Enjoy your 'quick' blast to HISC.
Paul

Re: Excursion row Sat 18th July

Paul....even though We will be going as a crew we would like to be part of the excursion and will bring stuff to eat. Loking forward to it!