Excursion row Sat 25th April

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

And me please....

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Nigel
see also the gardening thread, please!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi Rachel, I have over done the gardening this week, my hearts willing but my hands have given up, so no rowing for me. Have a good row, Marilyn x

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi Rachel
Head injury side effects are worse than I expected.
Spent all of yesterday and this morning in bed and am still feeling rough, so with regret I won't attempt to row today.
Nothing to worry about and I was daft to row on Thursday.
Have a good one and see you next time.
Just need a bit more rest to settle things down.
Very frustrating.

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi Andy, so sorry to hear that, hope you feel much better soon!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Marilyn, thank you so much for coxing to help us out yesterday ....sorry you got wet!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Many thanks Rachel,
It was quite a hefty blow and I had underestimated the side effects and sensibly for once, spent the weekend resting at home.
Seems to be settling down now thanks