Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi all,
      High tide is rather late on Saturday 5.30pm (4.2m) so I suggest we meet up at the Mill at 3.30pm for a good long row to make the most of the time on the water and go for a well earned drink afterwards. Since the Royal Oak is closed I guess we will have to make the arduous trek to the Ship. Weather looks promising but I will check and update nearer the time.

Now we have 16 ...
Me
Ron
Cheryl
Andy
Steve
Les
Louise
June
Alan
Kevin
Barry
Sue
Nigel
Tim
Liz
Chris P

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

ron and cheryl
Hi Rachel, sounds like you are getting better, well done ~ Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Oh I wish! got doctors appointment for tomorrow so here's hoping :-)

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi Rachel
I would very much like to join you on Saturday please.

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Rachel, please can I reserve a thwart and will confirm for sure midweek. Cheers

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Hi Rachel,
Yep sounds good to me,arduous row to the ship 🚣 ,drink lots 🍺🍺🍺🍺 ,arduous row back 🚣 .
..... Les ....

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Louise

Count me in please x

On Apr 19, 2015 11:34 AM, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
      High tide is rather late on Saturday 5.30pm (4.2m) so I suggest we meet up at the Mill at 3.30pm for a good long row to make the most of the time on the water and go for a well earned drink afterwards. Since the Royal Oak is closed I guess we will have to make the arduous trek to the Ship. Weather looks promising but I will check and update nearer the time.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Excursion-row-Sat-25th-April-tp3762.html

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

June ekberg
Hi Rachel, count me in please. Thanks.

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

Yes please.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Sorry to hear you you're still unwell Rachel. Hope your quack sorts, perhaps you need p up in brewery. Hope to see you Saturday ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Barry Scott
Yes please Rachel, I am good to go!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Horray :-)

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Sue Martin
And me!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Nigel
And another bod for the boat(s)!

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Please pencil me in at this stage I will confirm on Friday, Tim.

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Liz Hall
Sounds like you have got dozens of people but if there is room could you add me to the list please.  However it's a bit soon for a reliable weather forecast and I may not want to come if it's pouring with rain.
Liz

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Can I come, if you are over subscribed I can always go home, Marilyn.

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

I can now confirm my presence on Saturday😎

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Course you can come Marilyn :-)

Re: Excursion row Sat 25th April

Liz Hall