Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Phil P
Meet at 0915
Weather looks ok at present
Destination decided on day
Phil

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Rich Beard
I’m in Phil. Rich

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Phil

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Kim Macdonald
Yes please Phil if there is room

Kim

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Yes please for me!

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Steve Holder
Yes please 🙂

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Greg Spencer
Yes please Phil Greg

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Yes please Phil

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Elizabeth
Yes please, thank you.

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Mark Taylor
Phil,  would like to join in.

Just a suggestion,  as you,  Rich and me are on this row,  could we take Gladys out and get some practice in prior to Tudor and grr. I'm sure we can fill other places with good rowers.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Julie A
Yes please Phil

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Chris Murray
Hi Phil, yes please. Chris

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Geoffrey Shilling
Yes please. Geoff

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Kim Macdonald
Morning all,

I have woken up with a migraine, so unfortunately won’t be able to make todays excursion

Kim

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Greg Spencer
Dave its 0700 and I have a sick dog which I need to take to the vets at 0800
I know we have a 10 person sign up and this is going to upset things
I don't have your phone number but I can update via Mark
V apologies for the inconvenience Greg

Re: Excursion row Thursday 20th June 0915

Great day to be on the water! Thanks Phil for organising a really good row!

P.S. someone has left a metal royal blue water bottle behind on the coffee table.