Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Phil P
I propose a rowon Wednesday at 1130
Probably  to the ferry boat
Weather looks good
Phil

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

john d. pearce
Hi Phil
I'd like to join this one
Regards
John D.

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Lynn Murray
Chris and I would like to join you please.

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Ann Carroll
Hi Phil

I would like to row please. Am a new member.

Thank you

Ann Carroll
Bev

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Bev
Yes please Phil.

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Liz Hall
Can I join you please. Liz

I have just looked again and counted and it appears that I am the dreaded number 7 that doesn't work.  I thought I was number 6 but only just realised that one of the sign ups is a couple. So unless a few more want to come then I don't think there will be room for me as I was the last.

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Phil P
Yes Liz i am afraid you are .I was hoping for a few more .Any other number would have worked.
Phil

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

I would like to come - would it help? Someone would have to scull a Teifi…
If it doesn’t work I can get out with Dolphin.
Bev

If more don't sign up I will drop out as I can go with the costal academy for a row. Bev.

Probably best if everyone comes who wants to row and we will work it out.

We have made other plans for today, cycling and swimming. Thank you. I will be down on Sunday for open day.
Bev

Re: Excursion row Wednesday 22nd September 1130

Bev
Family sos definitely won't be with you. Beautiful day have a great row.